Action Logement consists of financial assistance for housing provided by private sector (non agricultural) companies with more than 20 employees as part of a national scheme initiated in 1953 to promote construction.
Action Logement is managed by the CIL/CCI and involves more than 217 000 companies and around 13 million employees.
The three main categories of finance :
- Investments for rented accommodation (urban renewal, rented social housing, furnished accommodation),
- aids for households (financing home ownership),
- payments to the Foncière Logement – an organisation responsible for supplying new private rental properties destined, in priority, for company employees.
“Action logement” is now available to employees in a wide range of situations :
- Employees in small companies (fewer than 10 employees)
- Registered job seekers
- Young people (30 years old, or younger, in work or looking for work) and students on a state grant
- The disabled
- Owners of degraded jointly-owned properties
Contact your company for more information, or click here