There are a number of ways to find private housing for rent:
- If you work for a company with more than 300 employees, contact your company’s housing commission.
- If you work for a company with more than 20 employees, contact your company’s “1% housing contribution” collecting body. Some of these bodies have their own property.
In either case you can :
- Contact owners directly (classified ads, websites etc).
- Contact estate agencies. Most are organised into unions or associations and follow a code of conduct which will save you time looking for property and negotiating with the owner.
Looking for an estate agency? click here
- Websites listing property to rent.
(remember to check the legal terms and conditions on the site).
- You can look at this new website for rental property : Bienici.com .