There are a number of ways to find property to buy:
- If you work for a company with more than 300 employees, contact your company’s housing commission.
- If you work for a company with more than 20 employees, contact your company’s “1%” collecting body. Some of these bodies have their own real estate.
In either case you can :
- Contact owners directly (classified ads, websites etc).
- Contact estate agencies. Most are organised into unions or associations and follow a code of conduct which will save you time looking for property and negotiating with the owner.
Looking for an estate agency? : click here
- Websites listing property to buy.
(remember to check the legal terms and conditions on the site).
- You can look at the new website Bienici.com .