Temporary loan to help with rent payments

Home    Renting    Help with arrears    Temporary loan to help with rent payments

If you fall into arrears with your rent or service charges, the CAF may intervene to help. Notify the Alpes Maritimes CAF benefits office and they will try to find a personalised solution, help in negotiations between the tenant and the landlord, keep up any housing benefit payments while the arrears are being paid off, and put you in contact with other financial aid agencies (FSL).

If you are renting from the provate sector and have dependent children, a social worker will get in touch to help you find a suitable solution.


Who can benefit ?

Anyone receiving housing benefit