CIL-PASS assistance

If you are having difficulty finding housing or keeping your rented accommodation due to particular, unforeseen circumstances, the CIL-PASS ASSISTANCE can help you:

  • Pay your rent
  • Find suitable accommodation

Who can benefit?

Employees working for a private sector, non- agricultural company with a workforce of more than 10, employees  working in the public sector whose employer pays into the 1% housing fund.

Any tenant of a primary residence facing difficulties having an impact on housing.