Acheter un logement


If you are struggling to find or to stay in your accommodation, CIL-PASS Assistance may be able to help you reimburse your mortgage.

Who can benefit?

  • Any employee of a private-sector, non-agricultural company with more 10 employees.
  • Any employee of a public sector organisation or company which pays into the 1% housing scheme.
  • Any homeowner living in his or her main residence who is facing economic difficulties having an impact on housing.