There are a number of ways to find property to buy in the private sector:
- If you work for a company with more than 300 employees, contact your company’s housing commission (More information: here).
- If you work for a company with more than 20 employees, contact your company’s “1%” collecting body. Some of these bodies have their own real estate (More information: here).
In either case you can :
- Contact property developers directly (classified ads, websites etc).
- Contact estate agencies. Most are organised into unions or associations and follow a code of conduct which will save you time looking for property and negotiating with the developer.
Looking for an estate agency ? : click here
Looking for property developers ? : click here
- Websites listing property to buy.
(remember to check the legal terms and conditions on the site).
- You can look at the new website Bienici.com .